21 Questions with Bachelor of the Week
Rob hails from an island called Isla Verde, Batangas in the Philippines. He is a shy island boy who volunteers as an HIV counselor for the LGBTQA+ community in Manila. Get closer to those cute thin lips and his likable personality below 🙂
“I’m a home buddy type and not fond of party at night. I qualify my self as a low-profile guy, I’m not good in both music and dance but I can do well in the kitchen. I’m passionate about modeling and serving the community through volunteer work. I’m not a text reader but more of an audio-visual type of guy.”
Follow Rob @gentlerob
1. Living in?
Retailer Banker / Freelance Model
4. Three apps which you are addicted to?
5. Favorite part of your body?
My thin lips & shoulders
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
His sexy butt & the eyes that talk (chinito eyes 😉
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
a good convo, charming
& passionate kisser ?
8. Your weirdest turn on?
guy who knows how to dress confidently
9. The strangest place you have done it?
In a car once and also an unfinished condo ?
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
Unconditional, Family Oriented & Matured
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you dating him)?
Whenever he let me feel that I’m an inferior, Judgmental And can’t carry a good conversation
12. How long have you been single?
13. Three reasons to visit?
Experience Pinoy’s hospitality, Celebrate PRIDE with hot locals in the metro,
also the beaches of Palawan or Boracay,
Pinoy’s street foods in Mercato Central in Taguig,
besides It’s More Fun in the Philippines!
14. When is the best time to visit?
I would say during summer in May and/or the Christmas season in December
15. What’s your recommended must do attraction?
1. Parol and Lantern Festival in Pampanga, also a side trip into cool bars of Subic Bay
2. Metro Manila Film Festival Float Parade,
3. Food trip in Binondo Manila, Breakfast with a Pinoy Tapsilog (term used when beef, garlic-fried rice and fried egg are combined into one meal)
16. Favorite night to party?
Friday & Saturday night
17. Where would you go?
18. What’s special about it?
Manila’s top gay bar where to meet other like-minded party goers
19. Which neighborhood is best to stay in?
Metro Manila as there are good cheap condo-tels around
20. Whats special about that neighborhood?
It’s close to Manila Bay which located around the capital city of the Philippines, yet convenient for tourist attractions
21. If you were a tourist visiting which hotel would you stay in?
Marco Polo Ortigas Manila if you want to go lux And Best Western for Comfortable price & classy
Rob on coming out & life as a gay man:
“I would never forget my 1st boyfriend (5 or 6 years ago). He was one of the essential part of who and what I am now. Our break up was turn to point of coming out to my family. I needed to tell my mom that I was heartbroken, the day I felt everything was falling apart, haha. One of the highlights of my coming out was when I joined the Metro Manila Pride march last year, I felt proud and inclusive. My life has definitely changed since I came out, I excel more at work.
As a bisexual myself, I can say that Manila has gone far better as a place to live for diversity and inclusion in this 21st century. People become more open, caring and liberated. However, I suggest to find group of friends or community that will help you feel safe and will stand back at you.
My favorite part about being gay would be a tendency to party like forever young. Keep calm & just parteeeee lol. While gay apps, bars and events are now too many to mention. Just be on top of it, keep it safe and protected. #LoveYourself lol.”