21 Questions with Bachelor of the Week
We discover many creative Instagrammers to inspire your own efforts. From gorgeous male models to stylish DJs and bloggers. Huy is one of the cutest guys to add to your Instagram feed. He goes deep into the details once it comes to his fine art photographer work and his businesses including restaurant owner and Airbnb host. Get to know this strong thigh & cute eyes entrepreneur below.
“For me travelling is to see and learn more about the world. I’m a gym addict and simple man but tough sometimes. People move on and leave their worlds behind on broken porch swings and rusted stop signs. But whether you’re the one who stayed, or you’re the one who’s gone, it’s okay if things are changing because people move on … life moves on.”
Follow Huy @luffypiece
1. Living in?
Architecture – Photography – Art
4. Three apps which you are addicted to?
Instagram, Facebook & Spotify
5. Favorite part of your body?
Does the brain count?
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
His smile, face & butts
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
Nice conversation – Charming – Hot
8. Your weirdest turn on?
Guys with beard
9. The strangest place you have done it?
Car and kitchen, let’s start with these two (for now) lol
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
Handsome, charming & funny, caring & sweet, and successful (oops, sorry that’s more than three) 😉
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you dating him)?
Cleanliness and bad fashion
12. How long have you been single?
2 years 🙁
TRAVEL HO CHI MINH
13. Three reasons to visit?
Get the caffeine (strongest coffee ever), visit Ben Thanh and Dan Sinh Market, yummy local food (must try Broken Rice and Pho)
14. When is the best time to visit?
From October to February because the weather is great, cool and not too hot like the rest of the year.
15. What’s your recommended must-do attraction?
Secret Garden Resto, watch AO show, and sights with French influence
DRINK HO CHI MINH
16. Favorite night to party?
I don’t party (sounds boriing, innit? 😛 ), otherwise Friday & Saturday are the best as long as you have Sunday off
17. Where would you go?
Check out Bui Viên Street
18. What’s special about it?
It’s a backpacker area, you can find a wide variety of inexpensive restaurants, and bars, it’s also a great spot for people watching
19. Which neighborhood is best to stay in?
City centre, on Dong Khoi Street and Nguyen Hue Street
20. What’s special about that neighborhood?
You can find almost everything here on these streets, from delicious Vietnamese dishes to shopping centers
21. If you were a tourist visiting which hotel would you stay in?
I’d suggest you try Park Hyatt, or if you fancy a place in central downtown with impressive decoration, and nice host, then you should try my Airbnb 😉