21 Questions with Bachelor of the Week
Dashing single gents, let’s see who has made the list? This time, we have an exclusive interview with a Kuala Lumpur local guy, MJ (aka Johan). He is keen to share his useful travel tips and packages of his personal life.
“I am a nerd/geek working for IT Firm, this job has been taking me all over the world and I love it. I bet my colleagues don’t know the other side of me (sexy selfie, underwear shoot, etc). I love playing volleyball with my friends every weekend.”
Follow MJ @iamjoehanh
1. Living in?
4. Three apps which you are addicted to?
5. Favorite part of your body?
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
His wide back and scruffy facial hair
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
Fresh breath, six packs
& sexy legs
8. Your weirdest turn on?
Scruffy facial hair, that instantly turns me on
9. The strangest place you have done it?
In a hospital ward
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you dating him)?
12. How long have you been single?
13. Three reasons to visit?
1. Must try “Satay”, it’s famous local food,
2. check out Bukit Tabut East for hiking spots with spectacular view of KL City,
3. Sungai Chilling waterfall is my all time favourite!
4. beaches located at Pulau Kapas in east coast of Malaysia, about 2 hrs. flight from KL
14. When is the best time to visit?
The best time to visit KL is during off monsoon season (Dec to Feb) to avoid heavy downpour and flash flood
15. What’s your recommended must do attraction?
1. Other than shopping at KLCC, buy a ticket to the observation deck to enjoy the citiscape day and night,
2. Visit KL Bird Park, which is currently the biggest in Asia,
3. Explore the Changkat Bukit Bintang to enjoy local delicacies at Jalan Alor including sate for KL night life
16. Favorite night to party?
Friday & Saturday
17. Where would you go?
La Queen at Soju Club on Friday
and Divine Bliss at G Tower on Saturday
18. What’s special about it?
Drag show at La Queen and party till morning at DIVINE BLISS, G Tower rooftop
19. Which neighborhood is best to stay in?
20. Whats special about that neighborhood?
21. If you were a tourist visiting which hotel would you stay in?
G Tower Hotel or AirBNB luxury studio near KLCC (The Face Suite, Setia Sky)
MJ on coming out & life as a gay man:
“My favorite parts about being gay is that we can meet other gays in a different part of the world and instantly get clicked. While we might not speak the same language, I find gay peoples are the friendliest and would definitely help without hesitation. Although I had lost hope on gay dating apps, there are a lot of freaks and fakes people.
Being gay is very taboo in Malaysia, we can’t officially come out because you might get expelled from the society. I’ve never officially come out before, but I’ve never been defined my sexuality or ashamed of being gay and I don’t think it will change anything if I did.”