Taiwan LGBT Pride said to be the largest pride festival in Asia, is happening this month. More than a 100 000 people attended the event in 2017. This year will be Taiwan’s 16th pride event and organizers promise that this year will be bigger, bolder and sexier.
Throughout the weekend celebrations and special events will take place with circuit parties, go-go dancers, drag shows and much more.
The parade will take place on Saturday, 27 October. Exact times, routes and information can be found on the official Taiwan LGBT Pride Facebook page.
Weekend Pride Guide
Friday – 26 Oct.
- The Pride Music Festival kicks off with their WARRIOR theme party at 21:00. It’s the first of their two parties and will feature well-renowned DJs and sexy go-go dancers from across the globe.
- Happening at the same time is the Formosa Pride Party with INFINITY, that will continue through the night with the after party starting at 3:30 am. Formosa is holding four mega parties over the course of three days and they are promising that it will be sexier than ever.
Saturday – 27 Oct.
- CUM-Create Ur Mmmagic is hosting a very special Drag Party. RuPaul’s Drag Race star PEARL, along with killer DJ’s, aerial artists and go-go dancers will keep you entertained until the wee morning hour.
- WERK! will be at Triangle with their Pride & Rainbow Halloween party, while the popular gay sauna ANIKi is also planning special events. There will also be two dance parties taking place at the G*star Club.
The dancing continues Saturday with two circuit parties and an after party:
- Formosa Pride’s themed circuit party: RUNWAY will start at 20:00 with four DJ’s keeping you going.
- At theWow and Pride Music Festival’s second event, you’ll need to wear your best white outfit for their ELYSIUM circuit party.
Sunday – 28 Oct.
- Formosa is ending off the weekend with not one but two parties. WOOF is a tea dance that starts at 16:00 while their last party, SURVIVOR, starts at 23:00.
Note: Many venues are still planning their special events so keep checking this page for updated information and additional events.